THE RULES OF DADA:
- Never bring your brain to a rave.
- Doing the “airpiano” on stage while looking up in the air? Never. The “heart sign” with both your hands? F**K NO.
- Tickle-punch-tickle-combo. Happy Violence!
- Cheating is winning.
- If you’re stuck, there’s only one solution: go harder.
- If you only need one word to describe a song in the studio…then it’s done!
- No bananas on the rider? Then we do our two hour deep/tech house set. Everything under 118 BPM.
- PLUR = Potassium Lust Unity Rage
- Arriving beautiful - leaving ugly.
- Beautiful music = boring music. At least today.
- Never BBQ before a gig.
- If you don’t want to get wet, you don’t want to have fun.
- Bass don’t cry.
- Changing underwear at the club is cheating. Even for the members of Dada Life.
- Never bring your brain into the club.
- Art should be loud as fuck.
- Always kick out the epic motherfucker. Always.